LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Grab a deal on a countertop EFTPOS terminal for $1 a day on a 24 month term.
Save an extra 30% when you buy your own terminal.
Lease for $1 a day
Pay just $1 a day ($30 per month) +GST for a countertop S80 EFTPOS terminal. Add a customer facing PINpad for an extra $5 per month +GST.
- 24/7 technical support
- Prompt set up
- 24 month term
- Compatible with POS integration and other value adding features
Upgrade option: Upgrade to a stylish S800 color screen terminal for an additional $9.95 +GST per month.
Buy & Save!
Purchase a countertop EFTPOS terminal from just $499 +GST with support and enhanced warranty. See our purchase deal below for more information.
Keen on an EFTPOS terminal without being locked into a lease?
If you’re after an EFTPOS machine but want to keep your ongoing monthly expenses low, then buying a terminal could be the solution.
Purchase a countertop terminal for just $499 +GST (that’s less than $0.70 a day if you use it for 24 months!)
We’ve got your covered with 24/7 service and technical support until April 2022. Plus we’ve extended the hardware warranty to 24 months.
- Get years of use and no rental fees when you buy a countertop terminal.
- Pay just $499 +GST upfront – either by credit card or direct debit
- 24/7 service and support is included through to 30 April 2022. A 24 month hardware warranty is included but we’ll swap out the terminal rather than repair over this period to save you downtime.
- Option to add on a customer facing color screen PINPad for $200 +GST.
- Upgrade available to a stylish colour screen S800 for an extra $200 +GST.
- Operates on New Zealand’s leading payments network Paymark*and complaint through to 30 April 2022.^
- Compatible with POS integration and UnionPay through Paymark (extra fee for added services)
Compact counter-top terminal
Ethernet connection to your Broadband with dial-up back up
In-built thermal printer
Contactless capable for Apple Pay and Tap & Go
Option to add a customer facing colour screen S300 PINPad
- Gives a separate PINPad for customers to use
- Ideal for high counters or messy
“Initially I had no idea about the process of getting set up with EFTPOS, but working with Smartpay meant I was able to relax at my first few big events knowing I had a reliable payment solution.
It was reassuring to know that I had the Smartpay team at the end of the phone for any questions I had!“
– Kiri Scott, Freddy’s Coffee – Bay of Plenty
Discover why over 25,000 merchants choose Smartpay
Built on experience
Nearly two decades of making payments simple for Kiwi businesses.
Experts on hand
No middle men here. Deal direct with the experts. We develop our own software and service our own terminals.
Need a shorter term? Need extra features? Talk to us about a deal for your business.
Locally owned and operated
We’re proud of our Kiwi heritage and passionate about helping you succeed.
*Terms and Conditions
Offer valid until 20 April 2020.
You need to connect to the Paymark network to process payments before 30 April 2020. Currently it costs $14.00 per month plus GST to connect to the Paymark network.
Offer applies to selected terminals (S800, S800 + S300 combo, S80, S80 + S300 combo).
All prices exclude GST.
Not valid with any other offer.
All S80/S800 terminals have a sunset date of 30 April 2022 which means they may not be able to transact after this date. See Paymark’s website for more information.
Purchased terminal hardware comes with a warranty of 24 months. During this time we will swap out your terminal rather than repair so you have less downtime. Refurbished terminals have been tested for problems by Smartpay and restored to full working condition. As they are not brand new they may have scratches.
^ Payments New Zealand provide the mandated lifecycle dates for New Zealand. See current dates here www.paymentsnz.co.nz/resources/industry-registers/device-dates/. The software version has a separate lifecycle and Smartpay will update you to a new version, if available, automatically assuming you maintain your support agreement. Smartpay does not guarantee software updates will be available to continue use through to hardware sunset date.