Performing refunds on your EFTPOS terminal requires a Refund Card and PIN which you can get by contacting Worldline on 0800 729 627.
Once you have that arranged, follow the steps below to initiate a refund on your terminal:
1. Press the REFUND option
2. Swipe Refund card and enter Refund PIN when prompted
3. Enter the refund amount. Press CLEAR key to change or ENTER key to continue.
5. Offer terminal for customer to present their card
6. If card was inserted or swiped then customer selects account. Customer to enter their PIN. Press ENTER.
7. Terminal displays transaction result APPROVED or DECLINED. Terminal automatically prints MERCHANT RECEIPT with REFUND clearly highlighted at top of receipt.