For step by step instructions, download the Till2Go Getting Started Guide.
The guide will step you through creating a login, setting up your store and connecting with your EFTPOS terminal.
To see how to set up your Till2Go store, watch this short video.
Troubleshooting and FAQs
Till2Go is a free, basic point-of-sale mobile application.
A set up guide and tutorials on how to use Till2Go can be found through the in-app help menu or on our website.
Smartpay is not liable for any loss or damages caused by malfunctions of the mobile app. From time to time issues may arise that are out of our control, we will not be responsible for investigating or fixing problems that may occur on unsupported hardware and operating systems.
Please read the End User License Agreement (EULA) for further information. If you have EFTPOS enquiries or Till2Go feedback not covered in these FAQs, please contact us.
To minimise any potential problems always ensure you are using Till2Go appropriately.
- Make sure you are connected to a secure Wi-Fi network. We do not recommend you use Till2Go or take payments using EFTPOS terminals over open or public Wi-Fi networks.
- Do not interrupt Till2Go while a card transaction is being sent or processed. Doing things such as answering a phone call, pressing the Home button or using another app will interrupt the payment communication process, and can cause the transaction to fail.
- Make sure you are following the terms and conditions of your Merchant Agreement plus all payment network provider and card acceptance requirements for any EFTPOS transactions. When using any EFTPOS terminal it is the merchant’s responsibility to keep a copy of their receipts – including electronic signature receipts.
- For EFTPOS transactions where the cardholder is required to sign their receipt, whether the signature is captured digitally on the POS screen, or manually on the paper receipt, the merchant must confirm the signature against that displayed on the card BEFORE they accept the transaction on the EFTPOS terminal. If a transaction is accepted on the D200 EFTPOS terminal before the cardholder signs on the POS screen, the merchant will be unable to verify the transaction if required to at a later date.
- To get the merchant copy of EFTPOS e-receipts the merchant should enter their email address into the Payment Terminal Settings.
- If you would like to add a POS receipt printer or cash drawer to your Till2Go set up please use recommended accessories for best results.
How do I accept card payments?
How do I print a physical receipt?
What happens if my Internet connection or Wi-Fi goes down while I'm using Till2Go?
Can I give a discount?
Can I process a refund?
What reports are available on Till2Go?
Till2Go offers basic reports for transactions within the past 6 months. Transaction reports can be filtered by date range, and can be viewed on screen or emailed as a CSV file. The Sales History option shows the sales and transaction receipts for all past sales. These receipts can be reprinted or emailed.
Why isn’t Till2Go sending card transaction requests to my EFTPOS terminal?
Printer Set-Up and Troubleshooting
The Till2Go app for iOS can be connected to a STAR TSP143 Ethernet thermal printer (find a supplier). To set up your Till2Go with the POS printer you will need an internet connection that supports Wi-Fi and has Ethernet ports.
The printer should be connected to the router via Ethernet cable and the iPhone or iPad will be connected to the same network via Wi-Fi. The printer can also be used to automatically open a cash drawer by connecting the two through an RJ12 cable.
Printer setup is not currently available for iOS android app.